[haiku-development] Re: Aw: Re: [Haiku-commits] r21394 - in haiku/trunk: headers/os/interface src/kits/interface

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:18:30 +0200

Marcus Overhagen wrote (2007-06-12, 17:07:55 [+0200]):
> Stephan Assmus wrote:
>
> > > The background color of the arrow image seems to be wrong,
> >
> > Grrr! It's the design!
>
> Ithink it doesn't look as good as you hope it does. I really would like
> to have that design removed.

I think it doesn't look as bad as you think it does. :-)

No but seriously, there are people who like it, not just me. And I even had
a reason for adding more than just the marks in text color, which is that
they need to stick out a bit, only the marks without changed background
didn't do that. And if drawn as buttons, they wouldn't distinguish
themselves from the shortcut buttons. Plus I wanted to remind of the new
BMenuField look.

I don't mean to be insistent though, if someone makes a screenshot proposal
that looks much nicer, I think I could be convinced... :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan