[haiku-development] Attempts at #5481

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:11:49 +0000

While feeling sort of proud at the whopping commit of r36419, I wanted
to try #5481 -- providing a mechanism for the user to opt-in on which
source archives to install (eg from the CD).  Basically, the
functionality of the expandable "> Show optional packages" view was
being duplicated.

The patch is at a point where it appears to be visually functional.
eg, running it from <generated>.  Though, I can't get it to display
items in <source volume>/_packages_/ or <source volume>/_sources_/
Is it simply a matter of dropping the archives in the respective
directories or ...?

--mmadia