[haiku-development] Re: Asus Eee PC B202

  • From: David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 01:50:05 +1100

2009/2/6 Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I seem to have accidently on purpose bought myself a Eee PC B202.
>> Were the Network Driver issues sorted out?
>
> Not sure what driver is used by that model. The ones used in the Eee PC
> 700 and 900 are working fine AFAICT.

Well I didn't even get that far.  I cannot get it to boot from a USB
key.  I can set USB as the first priority in the BIOS and then I can
select F8 to display a list of devices and choose the USB drive and
then it boots windows :-(

Going to go to bed and think about it again in the morning.

--
Cheers
David