[haiku-development] Re: Asus Eee PC 900, anyone?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:51:24 +0200 CEST

Hi Luroh,

luroh <lurohh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm a Haiku lurker who managed to snag an Eee PC in Singapore the
> other day. Its full name is "Asus Eee PC 900 20GB Linux", it's white
> and still unboxed.
> Being short on time and brains, I think the best I can do with it is
> to donate it to the Haiku project, should any dev be interested in
> having a go at it.
> If more than one taker, please decide amongst yourself and let me
> know
> whom to send it to.

That's quite an offer! I definitely wouldn't mind having one for a
while to work on the Intel graphics driver support - it still has the
i945 graphics chipset, right?
I probably wouldn't mind keeping it afterwards, but I would also be
fine to pass it on :-)
So let's just say I'm interested, and thanks a lot!

Bye,
   Axel.