[haiku-development] Re: Appearance Applet with decor

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:31:06 +0200 (MEST)

Frank Paul Silye wrote:
> I would vote for excluding decors. These decors are outdated and changing the
> look is not an important part of the OS.

Same thoughts here. I think this is a perfect 3rd party application
opportunity, but has no place in the base Haiku installation.
If your concern is to make S&T more accessible, a simple check box would do the
trick to enable it (for now, if it's made the default, there is little reason
to switch back anyway).

Bye,
   Axel.