[haiku-development] Re: Alternative software sites

  • From: "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6723@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 03:42:55 +0000

Hi!

I added GuestOne's and Fatelk's repos and Pulkomandy's archive to the
Web+ bookmarks (hrev49192) and remove Haikuware and BeBits.
I also edited the Welcome page accordingly and removed a tip in the
email workshop of the userguide that referenced "RelatedMail" which
was hosted on Haikuware. If anyone has that app hosted anywhere, we
can re-add it.

Regards,
Humdinger

I was at perl.org site, saw a link for BeOS/Haiku, it was bebits.com .

That site is something else now, looking for people interested in forking Haiku
into a new distribution, Senryu.

Apparently no trace of the original BeBits.

Tom