[haiku-development] Re: Alpha3 : switch to bugfixing mode today

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:25:31 -0700

Many of the tickets that were in the alpha3 milestone hadn't been touched or
rechecked in 12+ months, so I moved many of those to the beta1 milestone and
requested the reporters to recheck them, as there's a good change a handfull
of them have been fixed, just not yet checked.  None of them held up alpha2,
so I figured they shouldn't be a holdup for alpha3 either.  The one ticket
left has seen some action in the last few days so has a chance of getting
fixed soon.

There's a fresh Coverity scan for bug hunting...

I'm running some more checks on the gcc2 and gcc4 optionalpackages today to
make sure they are putting files where expected, and not depending on
gettext.  If anyone spots issues with them please leave a comment on #7503,
and i'll recheck it.
-scottmc