[haiku-development] Re: Alpha3 : switch to bugfixing mode today

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:57:10 +0200

Hi,

On 14.05.2011 10:56, Adrien Destugues wrote:
 From the 30 tickets in "alpha3" milestone two weeks ago, there is only
one left :
https://dev.haiku-os.org/query?status=assigned&status=in-progress&status=reopened&status=new&group=status&milestone=R1%2Falpha3

One week from now the alpha branch will be created. It's time to fix
that remaining bug, and start a test run of nightlies to see if
everything looks ok. We may get some more bugs to fix after test reports.

What happened to the other 29 tickets? (I am not on the ticket list anymore.) Were those all not suitable for blocking Alpha 3 in the end, or did Michael's work on IO-APIC resolve most of them?

Best regards,
-Stephan