[haiku-development] Alpha3 OptionalPackage update

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:50:20 -0700

We have most of the OptionalPackages now ready to go for R1/Alpha3.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha3/OptionalPackages
There's a few that could using rebuilding but do not yet have a
working .bep file, so we will either have to use the current package
or have someone rebuild it, most likely whoever it was that originally
added the package.  Check the list and if you are able to rebuild the
gcc2 and/or gcc4 packages, put your name next to the one(s) you can
take and let's see if we can get this wrapped up this weekend.

-scottmc