[haiku-development] Re: Alpha-1 merging and status

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 05:28:30

> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 04:27, Michael Lotz <mmlr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Rene went with haiku-r1alpha1-buildtools-2009-09-12.tar.bz2 for the
> > buildtools. So I'd go with haiku-r1alpha1-<package>-<version>-<date
> > >.
> > tar.bz2 which makes clear that these are sources meant to go with
> > haiku
> > r1alpha1.
> >

> will the buildtools be tagged as well?
> would it be better to create the svn exports from the same machine
> that builds the images?

I sure hope there aren't any differences in the sources used by the
build machine and the repositories. So it shouldn't really matter. I
think it would be sensible to also tag the buildtools, yes. It doesn't
cost much and makes it easier to find the right revision later on, so
will do.

Regards
Michael