[haiku-development] Re: Alpha 3 : better late than never

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:15:50 +0100

As I said, if someone is willing to do all the required testing of 3rdparty software and builds an iso image out of it, I'm pretty sure we can get it announced on the project website. I, as a developper, think my time is better spent coding than doing such testing, but I welcome the idea and I'll do my best to help with it getting done.

I should have time this week as I am on a staycation. So I will see if I can get it put together. I am correct in understanding that you would prefer gcc2h certification ?? I was gathering that from the conversation.

Yes, gcc2h is the official way Haiku is built. Other images are for testing purposes only.
--
Adrien.