[haiku-development] Re: Alpha 3 : better late than never

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 13:21:03 +0100

Also, keep in mind our average length between our releases (about 9
months between R1A1-->R1A2  and 12 months between R1A2-->R1A3).
I don't get that remark.

If we had release every month, one or two bugs wouldn't be too annoying as the next release would fix them. With the current slow schedule, people see long-fixed bugs because they try older, "stable" versions of Haiku, and not the nightlies.
I would be in favor of more testing.
Me too.

I don't mind waiting a bit more. However, next week I'll be away from the Internet, so it's likely a 2-week delay at least.
--
Adrien.