[haiku-development] Re: Allegro screen bug

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:58:33 -0800

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 6:05 AM, David Rawson Couzelis
<drcouzelis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am experiencing a bug related to the Allegro Game Library. I submitted a
> bug report here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3159045&group_id=5665&atid=105665
>
> An Allegro developer referred me back to the Haiku developers. (which is
> totally understandable)
>
> Whom should I ask for assistance with this bug?
>
> Thank you.

David,
I have opened a trac ticket on HaikuPorts for this:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/ticket/490
Can you attach links to some test code that will show the issue?  That
way if/when someone has time to look deeper into the issue they will
have something to test it with.
I assume you are having issues with 4.4 or 4.4.1.1?  Allegro is
getting close to their 5.0 gold release but no one has really looked
into porting that yet as far as I know.  I think they have dropped all
the old BeOS code from that branch, so it will require a fresh rewrite
to bring it up to date.

-scottmc