[haiku-development] Re: Allegro screen bug

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:19:51 +0100

Am 17.01.2011 15:05, schrieb David Rawson Couzelis:
I am experiencing a bug related to the Allegro Game Library. I submitted
a bug report here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3159045&group_id=5665&atid=105665

An Allegro developer referred me back to the Haiku developers. (which is
totally understandable)

Whom should I ask for assistance with this bug?

The ticket would be best placed on http://ports.haiku-files.org/ . I don't know who last maintained the Allegro libs and provided a patch and build. Haiku-ports also has a dedicated mailing list. The bug definitely sounds like it would be easy to fix, perhaps you can get enough pointers to even fix it yourself. Maybe some functionality to trigger a screen refresh has been moved around in Allegro, and the port has not been updated to reflect these changes.

Best regards,
-Stephan