[haiku-development] Re: Additional OpenGrok Index

  • From: Janne Johansson <icepic.dz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 09:23:00 +0100

I have brought up haiku.it.su.se again, sorry for not noticing faster
(the web was up but not the tomcat).

Please email me if you move the grok index inhouse so I can repurpose
the box to something else, rather than just have me think it does
something useful and everyone moves off it.

--
 To our sweethearts and wives.  May they never meet. -- 19th century toast