[haiku-development] Re: Adding in new OptionalPackages

  • From: Przemysław Pintal <premislaus1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 03:28:54 +0100

I talked with a few people from the Polish Haiku community. I was going to
suggest the "official" Qt optional package. There are several versions of
Qt for Haiku. This is annoying. I think that in the optional packages,
should be as much as possible, a well-running programs and libraries.

It is unfortunate that in the optional packages are things that do not work
- Links and NetSurf in Alpha4 (if my memory serves me).