[haiku-development] Re: Adding current time tooltip to MediaPlayer

  • From: waddlesplash <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development ML <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 09:18:20 -0400

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:40 PM, Dana Burkart <dana.burkart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and I'm not quite sure If I'm on the wrong track or missing something.
I have a patch which implements the feature, but it is noticeably
laggy and is quite jarring to the user. I've attached the patch -- can
anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks for the patch! However, so we can reference it in the future,
we prefer to do the patch discussions on Trac. Upload your patch as an
attachment and check the "patch" box when uploading.

-waddlesplash