[haiku-development] Re: Adding contributers to AboutSystem

  • From: kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 07:04:28 -0500

On 2012-09-03 12:05 pm, Humdinger wrote:
Hi there,

Scott suggested to add the people who recently contributed to Haiku to our AboutSystem. He's absolutely right of course. I had a look and came
up with these:

Jessica Hamilton,
Yongcong Du (GSoC),
Pawel Dziepak (GSoc),
Andreas Henriksson (GSoC),
Alex Smith (GSoC)

Anyone else I overlooked and who's patches have been committed
recently?

+1.

I know previously it was brought up to add a "GSOC Students" section, and
bump students who fill the maintainer role (those who regularly commit
after GSoC.) into the maintainer section.

I'd also suggest to move some people into the "Past maintainers" list:

Salvatore Benedetto
Karsten Heimrich
Maurice Kalinowski
Euan Kirkhope
Brecht Machiels
Wim van der Meer
Andrej Spielmann

Is that OK? Are there people that should be "promoted" into the
"Current maintainers" list?

+1

 -- Alex