[haiku-development] Re: Adding Screen Savers to Haiku

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:19:38 -0400

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:09 AM, William A. Lawson
<lawsonwa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip François.  I also needed to move "ScreenSaver Leaves"
> above "AddResources Leaves" to get jam to find the target correctly.
> Now I just need to sort out the plain old compiler errors :).

Good to see you back in these parts Bill. I recall you were working on
this screensaver at WalterCon 2006 ;)

Once you work out the bugs and make the screensaver all pretty, maybe
we can add it to the Haiku source tree. I've written a few of the
Haiku screensavers myself (mostly to "resurrect" my favorite BeOS
screensavers, Message and Buy Now.)

Regards,
Ryan