[haiku-development] Re: AddSymlinkToHaikuImage

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:00:39 -0400

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 19:26, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I copied this line from a previous OptionalPacakges version to attempt
> to put FRiSS in the Desktop applets menu, but it seems I missed.  What
> would be the proper format for this rule?
>
> Here's what I put in in r41862:
> AddSymlinkToHaikuImage home config be Desktop\ applets
>
> Which I copied from:
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/build/jam/OptionalPackages?rev=41855
> line 943

I'm not sure why escaping the space doesn't work ... HaikuImage even uses it.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/build/jam/HaikuImage?rev=41855#L366

However, this works:

                AddSymlinkToHaikuImage home config be "Desktop applets"
                        : /boot/apps/FRiSS/FRiSS ;

As well as this:

                AddSymlinkToHaikuImage home config be Desktop\ applets
                        : /boot/apps/FRiSS/FRiSS : FRiSS ;

--mmadia