[haiku-development] Re: AddOnMonitorHandler

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:14:25 +0200

Am 30.08.2010 09:06, schrieb Clemens Zeidler:
Am 30.08.2010, 18:44 Uhr, schrieb Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:

Another issues I run into is that in some cases I like to load all
add-ons synchronously on startup. For example, to be able to use the
previous decorator add-on all add-on should be loaded at this point. I
think I will add a function that trigger to handle all pending entries
immediately.

Or introduce and pass a boolean to AddDirectory() which makes it run
the notifications synchronously for all existing add-ons.

already done :-)

Yeah, sorry. Not the first time I wished I had read all my mails before beginning to reply to some... :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan