[haiku-development] Re: Add Icons To Image

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:03:09 +0100

On 2008-03-12 at 09:11:32 [+0100], Simon Kennedy <sffjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> How can I add the icon files to the generated image.
>
> I thought I may have been able to add artwork/icons to a
> 'AddDirectoryToHaikuImage' line in a UserBuildConfig but this only
> creates the directory, it does not appear to copy the files within that
> directory.

A way to add the contents of a directory to the image is to those files
individually via the AddFilesToHaikuImage rule. You'll either need to list
the files explicitly, or you can use the Glob jam rule to collect them. E.g.
for data/artwork/icons it would work like this:

iconDir = [ FDirName $(HAIKU_TOP) data artwork icons ] ;
iconFiles = [ Glob $(iconDir) : [a-zA-Z]* ] ;
iconFiles = $(iconFiles:BSG=artwork-icon) ;
SEARCH on $(iconFiles) = $(iconDir) ;

AddFilesToHaikuImage home Desktop icons : $(iconFiles) ;