[haiku-development] Adamation's Adam?

  • From: Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 02:57:03 -0700

Adamation used to publish an eMail client called Adam for the BeOS,
but they don't seem to be in business anymore.  adamation.com is a
parking page, and I haven't found any traces of them by searching
Google.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of anyone who used to work there?

The Word Services SDK includes the source for an add-on that adds Word
Services support to Adam.  If there is any hope of Adam being
resurrected, I'd like to work with its developer to see that my add-on
works properly.

I'm working on getting the Word Services SDK as well as Spellswell to
build under Haiku by using Makefiles.  For BeOS I had BeIDE projects
but no Makefiles.  Also my code could use some tidying up - I've
become a better programmer in the ten years since I last updated it.

But I expect I'll issue a release of the SDK that you can actually use
sometime in the next few days.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford