[haiku-development] Re: AboutSystem: gcc 2/4 (hybrid)

  • From: sami vuokila <varjosanomat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:28:24 +0900

my 2 cents

until you guys go gold (ouf of beta), leaving stuff to help Troubleshooting /
reporting bugs for us testers is A Good Thing. I havent checked but the first
page of haiku manual during the alpha beta stage  should be about how to report
bugs and crashes. I've been on beos for 10+ years on and off and can imagine
the culture shock for a guy who has never used haiku at all but is interested
enough to download and install. keep bug reporting easy for the regular guy.

cheers,
sami