[haiku-development] Re: About sound design for Haiku

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:51:30

StoroZ Gneva™ <storozgneva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nevertheless I consider the second StartUp a track as more worthy
> and it has all bases to become official StartUp a sound.

If it's only a few KB, please attach it to your mail, as RapidShare
isn't really useful for public sharing like this (it obviously only
allows for 10 downloads). I haven't heard that new version at least,
and I think only very few people will have.

> If OS it is loaded fast, it does not mean yet that it is not
> necessary StartUp
> sound to include by default. After all it is an image part, let about
> HaikuOS
> the pleasant impression is made.

It's usually the first thing I turn off in any OS. But maybe that's
just me.

Bye,
   Axel.