[haiku-development] Re: About sound design for Haiku

  • From: StoroZ Gneva™ <storozgneva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:56:27 +0400

I do not want to offend you, but Japanese instruments sound dvolno dry, and the
possible chords do not give a colorful melody... At least that would make a
nice transition requires 3.6 seconds, which we have actually no.
I invested in the StartUp maximum sound transfusions... Assessing the sound of
boot other operating systems I have come to the conclusion that they are
somewhat hidden and do not give a pleasant effect.
Start sound is like the style of the whole project ... Here I am on the same
algorithm, put another instrument... I hope it will sound better...
Naturally it will be more refined ...

http://slil.ru/28054969
or
http://rapidshare.com/files/289978959/StartupNew.mp3.html