[haiku-development] Re: About native keymap switching solution. (Was: Looking for feedback on enhancements for dealing with Mac keyboards with Haiku)

  • From: Oliver Ruiz Dorantes <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 13:09:56 +0100

> Okay, lets come up with a default key combination and then make it
> configurable in the Shortcuts Preflet. Command (Alt) + Space is probably
> not very good. It should be something easy to push but not used by other
> apps. Any suggestions?

As far as I know ALT+SHIFT is the most common used. At least i have not
seen/used any other.

When I thought about solving this for myself, I arrive to: Create a small
command line app which loops between predefined keymaps. And define a
shortcut to invoke it that app.

yeah... looping as I remember ending up with 4 keymaps... ES/GE/TR/RU