[haiku-development] Re: ATI Video Driver Source Code

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:41:14 +0200

Axel Dörfler schrieb:
Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does the Media Player use overlays? Under BeOS & Zeta using the BeOS/Zeta version of the ATI driver, I can play the Memorial Day movies that came with BeOS R5.0; but under Haiku these movies do not play using the Haiku Media Player. I believe that these movies are AVI format.

The Haiku MediaPlayer does not yet use overlay - you would need to use VLC to test this.

Actually, if I didn't dream it, then I did code the overlay support in MediaPlayer. ;-)

Best regards,
-Stephan