[haiku-development] Re: ATI Video Driver Source Code

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 19:34:56 +0200

Rene Gollent schrieb:
On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Gerald Zajac<zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does the Media Player use overlays?  Under BeOS & Zeta using the BeOS/Zeta
version of the ATI driver, I can play the Memorial Day movies that came with
BeOS R5.0;  but under Haiku these movies do not play using the Haiku Media
Player.  I believe that these movies are AVI format.

Those movies are encoded with Indeo if I remember right, I don't think
we can handle that codec at the moment.

IIRC, ffmpeg should have support for that, we probably just need to enable it in the hard coded "codec table" in our wrapper.

Best regards,
-Stephan