[haiku-development] Re: ATA stack testing

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:56:57 -0700

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Has this changed with the recent modifications?
>
> Yes, I just tested again with r30754 and the problem persists.
> Unfortunately, the Eee does not have a serial interface. I will try if
> I get some useful debug output out of it in the next few days; if I
> don't find the cause, I will just  open a bug report for it.

Dragging this thread back up.

I'm also experiencing issues with the ATA stack on my Acer Aspire One
- and also no serial port :(

Is it worth a binary-search to find the commit that may have broken
this? Aside from the horrible compile speed on the Atom, I'd be
willing to put some time into this if it's worth it.

- Urias