[haiku-development] Re: ATA driver

  • From: jasminr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:07:00 -0500 (CDT)

IDE info, if not mistaken, should be reported directly from the drive,
status?? you mean like the 0xFF code the drive reports? Will get back with
yall on this, its where I'm at with FPOS, as soon as I find a new
place.The sources are on my tower that ATM I dont have access to. I dont
know C very well, but have a few links to port the code pretty much
intact.I'm doing the reverse from obj C to obj P/Delphi with no issues
yet.