[haiku-development] Re: AMD Geode nano-size motherboard

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:09:16 -0700

On 15/04/2008, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  They gave away some of those Eee PCs at the LUGRadio show this past
>  weekend.  I think Haiku would be able to run on one, we just need to
>  get our hands on ones is all.

At one point, I was entertaining the thought of contacting ASUS and
seeing if they would be willing to donate a couple for
development/testing/demos - unfortunately I never got around to
actually drafting up any sort of proposal.

I think it would be great if someone were to spearhead an initiative
like this and try to get a couple of Eee's for the kernel/driver
developers to work with.

- Urias