[haiku-development] Re: A BMessage w/o a BApplication?

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:11:53 +0100

Hi,

2012/1/29 fano il primo <fanoilprimo@xxxxxxxxx>:
> It's possible to have BMessage w/o BApllication? It's possible to separate
> this 2 things? For my point of view they are NOT the same! If not a
> BSimpleMessage totally compatible with BMessage in Support Kit?
> More useful, maybe, a wrapper class for a thread with a sort of (B)message
> loop? A BWorker let me say?

I don't yet understand your target usage. BMessenger can be used to
send BMessage, for instance be_app_messenger will send messages to
be_app. What's the problem with that? A BLooper can be implemented if
you want to receive and do some work in another thread that the
application main loop.

Bye,
Jérôme