[haiku-development] Re: 3dfx Video Driver

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 20:34:26 +0200

Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, this driver is intended as a replacement for the tdfx driver
> that
> is currently in the source repository, but never included in any
> Haiku
> images.

Great! The 3dfx name should indeed be fine.

I know we talked about this before, but I don't remember the outcome,
so pardon my ignorance: I think with your drivers you've made numerous
and quality contributions to Haiku that definitely should give you
commit access if you want (ie. the agreement of the other contributors
assumed).

Bye,
   Axel.