[haiku-development] Re: 32bit-wchar_t compilers are now available - optional packages need to be updated

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 07:18:45 +0000

I gave up trying to get it to work on ubuntu, and have now just setup it up
on a haiku partition and have it working.  So far I've rebuilt sed, readline
and libiconv.  Keep on eye on updates to the download page on HaikuPorts for
others as they are updated.
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/Downloads
If the filename is dated on or after 2009-07-05 it's probably with the wchar
fix in place.  Feel free to add updated OptionalPackage links in the branch
for the fixed packages.
-scottmc