[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; User Rating

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 07:34:14 +1200

Hi Oliver;

Your build process looks good. It looks more like a Tomcat version problem in the build product. I've just pushed a change with that feature (database connection recovery) turned off until I have a moment to see what is going on there. I checked the final build product at this end and it seems to work OK now. Can you try to build and deploy that again?

Regards;

With the new package installed, haikudepotserver will no longer start.
Andrew, could you please login to vmrepo.haiku-os.org and have a look at
the logs (something about a bean property not being writable)?

Did I maybe mess something up during the build? FYI: I usually build like
this:

     git pull
     mvn clean && mvn package

--