[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Localization Refactor

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:21:20 +1300

Hello Oliver;

I think adding the following to the test deployment's configuration properties will resolve that problem;

flyway.validateOnMigrate=false

I will have to come back to this problem again soon.

Regards;

Hi Andrew,

On 2015-03-31 at 13:23:18 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello Again; There is a new tag "haikudepotserver-1.0.29" -- please use
that one instead.  Regards.

I have tried to follow your instructions, but after having copied the
production DB to the test environment, deploying haikudepotserver-test had
the effect of haikudepotserver-test not being able to start.

Please have a look at the logs ...

Maybe I have messed it up when I copied the DBs? I have dumped the
production DB and then edited the dump to replace 'haikudepotserver' with
'haikudepotserver-test'. In order to reload, I then dropped and recreated
the haikudepotserver-test DB and fed the dump to psql.

The data seems to be there, but the migration code complains about
mismatches.

cheers,
        Oliver

--