[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update - Changelog and Adjusted Maintenance Tasks
- From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:35:26 +0200
On 2015-09-20 at 09:20:03 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[ ... ]
Oliver; can you please upgrade to tag "haikudepotserver-1.0.54". There
is a database migration included so it would be best to check it deploys
smoothly on the testing system first. Can you please also;
* update the cron 'curl' jobs to trigger maintenance tasks
* update the HaikuPorts build system's trigger URL for HDS to re-import
I have upgraged to 1.0.54 and have adjusted the crons. I'm not quite sure
the repository crons are as intended, so just to clarify:
whenever one or more new packages have been uploaded, the respective git
hook iterates over the architectures that had changes and triggers both
Is this correct?
Looking at the logs, I have noticed that the repository import code is
logging a couple of warnings about having imported packages whose version
is older or the same as the existing version. For some of these, the stated
relation between the versions looks wrong, for instance there's a warning
about openssh-6.9p1-1 being older than openssh-6.0p1-8.
Andrew: could you please have a look?
NOTE: I have decided to leave the sysadmin team by the end of this year.
This means that I will no longer be in a position to do the
haikudepotserver upgrades by 2016. So someone else has to take on that role
- one simple solution would be to give Andrew admin rights on vmrepo, of
Other related posts: