[haiku-depot-web] Re: Progress

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:57:52 +0100

Hi Andrew,

On 20.11.2013 10:38, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
I've found time to get it into the repository.  There is a README.TXT
file at the top level outlining how to get it running in a development
environment.  If you did start with the earlier snapshot, it may be a
good idea to re-start with a fresh database.  Let me know if you get
stuck or need any guidance -- will look forward to seeing how the
desktop application is going soon.

I'm presently trying to work through the authentication aspects.

PS: the web user-interface is a "moving target".

thanks! I did notice, also that there are READMEs, but haven't found the time to look, yet! Hopefully this weekend!

Thanks for putting all the effort into this and making it available with instructions, it is really appreciated.

Best regards,
-Stephan