[haiku-depot-web] Progress

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:11:25 +1300

Hello;

I'm making quite good headway so far; I have the HPKR file reader basically done and also a factory for transferring the HPKR data into package-oriented DTO objects. I've got some really basic unit tests in place for the HPKR reader and for the DTO factory. I've also done simple tools for dumping the attributes and dumping a basic line about each package to the stdout. Next thing is to scaffold a basic server module...

Ingo; thanks for the great documentation.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay