[haiku-depot-web] Re: Possible User-Rating Adding Issue

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:10:23 +0100

Hi,

On 03.01.2015 10:19, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
In case it is of interest; I have noticed a couple of these come up from
a user of the HaikuDepot desktop application...

..AuthenticationService - the authentication for the user; XXXXXX failed
..UserApiImpl - only authenticated users are able to add user ratings

It looks like the user has failed to authenticate and has then been able
to attempt to add a user-rating.  I'm not totally sure on the steps to
cause it.

Hm. Thanks, I will have a look.

Best regards,
-Stephan