[haiku-depot-web] Idenity Management

  • From: Richie Nyhus <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:19:50 +1200

Hi all,

I have compiled a list of possabile Idenity Management solutions and added
it to the end of this email.

However I am still in favour of Atlassian Crowd regardless of it not being
fully open source due to their greater support network and the inclusion of
both access and idenity management software, but with the flexabilty of
being able to choose your on flavour of LDAP server.

I have also linked a graph of how Atlassian has implamented their own
AtlassianID [1], which uses both Crowd and Django-Scim to implement their
single sign-on and access and idenity management system.

A walkthough to installing Crowd can be found on their website [2] and the
software itself can be installed manually [3] or with a Docker image
created by an Atlassian employee [4].

A demo web app is included to experiment with the software before properly
implementing it project wide.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Richard.

[1]
http://atlassian.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Atlassian-ID-Architecture-600x510.png
[2]
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Installing+Crowd+and+CrowdID
[3] https://www.atlassian.com/software/crowd/download
[4] https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/durdn/atlassian-crowd/

------------

OpenAM + OpenDJ + OpenIDM
http://forgerock.com/products/open-identity-stack/

OpenDS + midPoint
https://opends.java.net
https://www.evolveum.com/midpoint/

389DS + picket
http://www.port389.org
http://picketlink.org

389DS + FreeIPA
http://www.freeipa.org

OpenLDAP + RBAC
http://www.openldap.org
http://www.jts.us/Products
https://symas.com

Gluu
http://www.gluu.org

ApacheDS + Apache Syncope + Apache Shiro
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/
http://syncope.apache.org
http://shiro.apache.org/index.html

Zxid + ZXIDP
http://zxid.org
https://zxidp.org/index-idp.html

JOSSO + Atricore Identity
http://www.atricore.com

Some of the software can be mixed and matched with other software, while
some can not.