[haiku-depot-web] Haiku Master Repository - How To Refresh

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 22:09:09 +1200

Hello;

I've just added in the Haiku Master Repositories to HDS for the major architectures. I'm not too sure who should take care of it, but an external system can prompt HDS to pull in fresh packages by invoking a URL the curl tool or similar. This is documented [1] and the codes for the repository or the repository sources can be obtained from HDS by going;

* Main menu
* List package repositories

cheers.

[1] https://depot.haiku-os.org/docs/ch12.html#api-importrepositorydata