[haiku-depot-web] Re: First test installation available

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:20:35 +1300

Hi Stephan;

Screenshot management is coming soon, but icon upload is working already. All edit operations have to be done by root at this point in time -- maybe Oliver could modify your account to be a root account (requires SQL) so that you can use the edit functionality? That may be the easiest way forward for the time being.

cheers.

On 17/02/14 8:56 am, Stephan Aßmus wrote:
Hi,

great work you two! I registered an account. I guess the available actions
depend on the user permissions? Or in other words, is it already implemented to
upload for example a screenshot or icon for a package from within the web-app?

Best regards,
-Stephan

--
Andrew Lindesay