[haiku-depot-web] Re: API getPkg()

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 14:10:10 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Am 09.04.2014 13:18, schrieb Andrew Lindesay:
I have just pushed some changes that will provide such an API as we have
been discussing over the last few days.  Oliver; would you be able to
deploy a new build when you have a free moment.

See the following method;

   org.haikuos.haikudepotserver.api1.PkgApi#getBulkPkg(..)

This has some java-doc comments preceding it that outline how it can be
used.

I've looked at the Javadoc, and also org.haikuos.haikudepotserver.api1.model.pkg.GetBulkPkgResult.java

I would change it so the package description is not transmitted with this request, since I don't need it for the list and it could potentially be the thing that blows up the response a lot. But the translated package summary is a nice thought. I take it with the PkgVersionType in the request, I can specify that only the latest PkgVersion will be transmitted in the List<GetBulkPkgResult.PkgVersion> array?

Best regards,
-Stephan