[openbeos-cdt] Re: artpack submissions

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 19:43:24 -0500

>already invited everyone to contribute to the first cdt artpack, only 3
>people submitted art so far, wanted to remind you again to upload up to 4
>files to ftp.mimic.ca/pub/OpenBeos.
>please do.

Hello,
I'm not going to submit anything for this artpack.  I only want to release
finished stuff, personally, and I have none at this time.  Though, if no one
has my "Save Me" icon (some of you grabbed it from me via BeShare), I think
that would be a nice one to throw into the pack except that it is based on the
BeOS person icon (meaning it is not 100% from scratch).  Let me know if you
want it... it can be seen on the screen shot of the Mail Daemon Replacement at
Zoidberg's site (it's the BeOS Person icon with the hands thrown up into the
air "shouting").

-Jace

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster