[openbeos-cdt] What's going on here?

  • From: Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo <kristof_polleunis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stuart McCoy <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

What's going on.  This was a vibrant group, lots of
ideas where being discussed things started to get
moving and now I can't help getting the impression
that everbody gives up on CDT.

Are the discussions being held elsewhere?  Freelists
is down, the forum is down and no info is coming in.
To get the group back on tracks and get things moving
was why we had a change of teamlead or am I wrong?
Why do I still have the impression that nothing seems
to happen and the internal communication has become
worse?  I'm not here to criticize anyone but I must
see I'm worried and start to have my doubts about the
CDT.

regards,

Kristof Polleunis

(BeAdingo)