[openbeos-cdt] Re: Web-Forum-Use?

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:23:39 -0400

I think the mailing list is a horrendous method for threaded discussions.  I
have well over a thousand e-mails from the time I joined this group and
searching through them is not easy to do.  Plus, if anyone new joins the
group how are they going to gain access to older discussions.  I suggest
using the forum as much as possible.