[openbeos-cdt] Re: Tshirt Slogan..

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:35:40 -0500

I understand the desire to stay away from Nike-like slogans.  I agree with you
that the "Feel free, Be Open" slogan is a good one, too.
-Jace

> Debro...
>I like this slogan a lot too.  It's probably my faovrite so far.  Just a
>reminder to everyone, there were tons of slogans posted on the old yahoo
>mailing list and some on the forum a while back, so feel free to look back at
>those if you can.
>NateC

>  debro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I really like the slogan i've posted on one of my logo submissions: "Feel
>free. Be open."
>Thoughts?
>debro

Jace Cavacini
User Experience, BeUnited
http://www.beunited.org

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster