[openbeos-cdt] Re: The new website is online!

  • From: "Guy" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:38:17 +0200

stuart, i understand why you think we're not ready for a website,
but im not quite sure that the site should promote obos, but it should at
least begin as a information site for the cdt..

there's already a site for obos, im not sure it is our job to create a new
one,
i mean , it could be nice if we will create an obos-promotion site, but i
think we need a seperate site for the cdt..

this means:
1.lets put a cdt site online (or wait for a while.. gather some content,
then put it online)
2.wait for major concept (colorscheme,logo, etc.) and then start working on
an obos promotional site. (we can also start coding it now..)

anyone?

guy.